In case of unfavorable weather conditions, the captain has the authority to decide if:
- Option 1: Any agreed route will be redesigned in order to provide maximum comfort and safety. Customer will be informed accordingly.
- Option 2: The client will be provided with an alternative date for the initially chosen tour.
In case the boat tour cannot happen due to weather, and cannot be rescheduled or modified, the whole amount will be refunded (3% processing fees apply).
In case of north winds, the starting point may change to Firiplaka beach. The client will be notified for this change the day before the tour. Salty Rides is not obliged to provide means of transport to Firiplaka beach. Salty Rides can arrange a transfer for the client at an extra cost.
- In case of cancellation by Salty Rides, the entire deposit will be refunded.
- Should client not appear on the date of embarkation, Salty Rides is entitled to retain the full amount of the charter.
- In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client for any reason in less than 30 days before the tour, there is a cancellation fee of 30% of the total price. In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client in more than 30 days before the tour, the whole amount will be refunded (3% processing fees apply).
Accident responsibility – terms
Any passenger who accepts the services of Salty Rides, uses the sea toys provided on board, or books any activity organized by Salty Rides, takes full responsibility in case of accident during the agreed boat tour, either in or out of the boat. Salty Rides is not to be held accountable for any accident during use of equipment or during activities on or off board.
In case of underage passengers, their parents or guardians who accompany them during the tour, are to be held accountable for and responsible for the children’s safety during the boat tour. For any type of accident that is not direct fault of the captain’s ability to drive the boat, is caused by the client’s reckless behavior on board, or because he/she disobeyed the captain’s orders, the client accepts full responsibility.