In case of unfavourable weather conditions, the captain has the authority to decide if:
– Option 1: any agreed route will be redesigned in order to provide maximum comfort and safety. Customer will be informed accordingly.
– Option 2: the client will be provided with an alternative date for the initially chosen tour. In case the client does not accept any of the above, no amount will be refunded.
Downpayment 30% to book the tour + remaining 70% during check-in.
For last minute bookings payoff 100% during check-in.
All advertized prices include:
– VAT 24%
– Departure from Pollonia village
– All standrard services
- In case of cancellation by Salty Rides, the entire deposit will be refunded.
- Should client not appear on the date of embarkation, Salty Rides is entitled to retain the full amount of the charter.
- In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply depending on the cancellation date:
- More than 7 days prior to embarkation: entire deposit will be refunded.
- 7 days or less prior to boat embarkation: Cancellation fee is 30% of the total amount.
Accident resposibility – terms
Any passenger who accepts the services of Salty Rides, uses the sea toys provided on board, or books any activity organized by Salty Rides, takes full responsibility in case of accident during the agreed boat tour, either in or out of the boat. Salty Rides is not to be held accountable for any accident during use of equipment or during activities on or off board.
In case of underage passengers, their parents or guardians who accompany them during the tour, are to be held accountable for and responsible for the childrens’ safety during the boat tour. For any type of accident that is not direct fault of the captain’s ability to drive the boat, is caused by the client’s reckless behavior on board, or because he/she disobeyed the captain’s orders, the client accepts full responsibility.