Terms and Policy

Weather conditions

In case of unfavourable weather conditions, the captain has the authority to decide if:

– Option 1: any agreed route will be redesigned in order to provide maximum comfort and safety. Customer will be informed accordingly.
– Option 2: the client will be provided with an alternative date for the initially chosen tour. 

In case the client does not accept any of the above, no amount will be refunded.

In case the boat tour cannot happen due to weather, and cannot be rescheduled or modified, the whole amount will be refunded (3% processing fees apply).

In case of north winds, the starting point may change to Firiplaka beach. The client will be notified for this change the day before the tour. Salty Rides is not obliged to provide means of transport to Firiplaka beach. Salty Rides can arrange a transfer for the client at an extra cost.

Payment terms

Downpayment 30% to book the tour + remaining 70% during check-in.

For last minute bookings payoff 100% during check-in.

All advertized prices include:
– Captain
– VAT 24%
– Departure from Pollonia village, (or Firiplaka beach, if needed according to weather)
– All standrard services

Cancellation terms

  • In case of cancellation by Salty Rides, the entire deposit will be refunded.
  • Should client not appear on the date of embarkation, Salty Rides is entitled to retain the full amount of the charter.
  • In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client for any reason, in less than 30 days before the tour, there is a cancellation fee 30%.

Accident resposibility – terms

Any passenger who accepts the services of Salty Rides, uses the sea toys provided on board, or books any activity organized by Salty Rides, takes full responsibility in case of accident during the agreed boat tour, either in or out of the boat. Salty Rides is not to be held accountable for any accident during use of equipment or during activities on or off board. 

In case of underage passengers, their parents or guardians who accompany them during the tour, are to be held accountable for and responsible for the childrens’ safety during the boat tour. For any type of accident that is not direct fault of the captain’s ability to drive the boat, is caused by the client’s reckless behavior on board, or because he/she disobeyed the captain’s orders, the client accepts full responsibility.

top