In case of wind over 6 Bf, the captain has the authority to decide if:
– any agreed route will be redesigned in order to provide maximum comfort and safety. Customer will be informed. Any price difference between the new itinerary and the one initially chosen by the customer, will be reimbursed.
– the client will be provided with an alternative date for the initially chosen tour.
If client does not agree to any of the above, 30% of the amount will be refunded.
Downpayment 30% to book the tour + remaining 70% during check-in.
For last minute bookings payoff 100% during check-in.
– Fuel for the advertized route
– VAT 24%
– Departure from Pollonia village
– All standrard services
- In case of cancellation by Salty Rides, the entire deposit will be refunded.
- Should client not appear on the date of embarkation, Salty Rides is entitled to retain the full amount of the charter.
- In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client for any reason, the following cancellation policy will apply depending on the cancellation date:
- More than 7 days prior to embarkation: entire deposit will be refunded.
- 7 days prior to boat embarkation: Cancellation fee is 30% of the total amount.
Use of sea toys, bicycles, hiking or any other activities – terms
Any passenger who uses the sea toys provided on board, or books any activity organized by Salty Rides, takes full responsibility in case of accident during said use. Salty Rides is not to be held accountable for any accident during use of said equipment or during said activities, or any other activities added in the future, unless otherly specified. More specifically:
- The moment of acceptance of a cycling or hiking tour booking, the client automatically admits to know how to operate a bicycle and how to hike, recognizes that the activities offered are unguided, and takes full responsibility in case of accident.
- In case of children, their parents or gurdians who accompany them during the tour, are to be held accountable for use of sea toys by the children, or during activities, they are responsible for the childrens’ safety.