Enjoy a full day at the Aegean’s wonders! Visit the southern parts of Milos where the most beautiful places are: Gerakas beach, the caves coastline of Tsigrado, Kleftiko and Sikia cave! Kleftiko is the most well-known sight of Milos with its stunning rocks and formations, and Sikia, the roofless cave we enter with the boat, will be the perfect climax to an unforgettable day. Also, the colorful and mysterious Thiorichia sulfur mines beach, and the thermal springs secret spot with its leopard like bottom (great for snorkeling to the extra bubbly bottom most of the days) and as an epilogue, a stop at a fantastic private and remote beach in Milos where the rock formations and colors look like an eye: you have everything you want in one full day!
There will be traditional freshly made mouthwatering snacks for you to refuel during the day, and wine/beer/cocktails. Towels are given by us to use & take home, and with our drone and action camera you can take videos and pictures. All this content will be sent to you afterwards for free, as well as a video made by us with all best moments!
- Kleftiko Full day
Find out about
- 8h ride
- Departure 10:00 from Pollonia, Milos island
- Up to 8 passengers per boat
- Pick-up from selected seaside resorts or van trasfer (upon request at an extra cost)
Milos, Thiorichia / Sulfur Mines beach
The old sulfur mines of Milos island were located on this beach, and nowadays you can see the ruins and only imagine what could it look like back then. Dive in the sulfur-golden waters of this beach and feel the memories of this historic place on your skin! You may be able to locate some thermal spots in the water, if you are looking out for bubbles.
Milos, Leopard waters
A white sand bay with turquoise waters, and a magical pattern on its bottom, which is never the same! It is made by the volcanic activity underneath and you can see it either by snorkeling and at the drone footage of your day. This phenomenon will impress you! Join us and discover new places like this!
Milos, Gerakas beach
A few hundred meters before Kleftiko, there is a secluded beach called Gerakas. This is the favourite spot of the captain! Inaccessible from the land, we are sure that its white sandy beach and thermal water bubbly spots, will amaze you too!
Milos, Tsigrado beach
The famous Tsigrado beach is mostly known for the intricate way to reach it from the land! People have to climb down a narrow pass between the rock and then down a small wooden ladder, in order to reach the beach. But you will be able to enjoy the beach and snorkel to the little caves around it and watch the climbers safely from afar!
The signature spot of Milos, Kleftiko is a unique testimony of nature’s ability for otherworldly creations. It is a cluster of volcanic white rocks that emerge from the crystalline waters of the Aegean. Its natural caves and hideouts, only accessible by boat, were used as lairs by the Aegean pirates!
Milos, Sikia cave
After Kleftiko we will enter the cave of Sikia, a large cave with a large hole looking at the sky, accessible only from water. Only agile boats, such as a Salty Rides' powerboat, can enter the cave. Its name means “fig tree” and comes from a tree that hangs over the opening at the top! As this is a very popular spot, we will visit it later in the day, when all other boats will have left!
Milos, “The eye”
A fantastic beach in Milos where the rock formations and colors look like an eye! Learn more on board.
- Private ride
- One of our luxurious black Seafighter Rib boats
- Goods & services tax
- Liability insurance
- Delicious local vegetarian food choices, fresh and homemade
- 1 beer per adult, 1 cocktail per adult, 1 bottle of wine, water bottles, coke
- Snorkeling equipment
- SUP, sea scooter, other sea toys
- WiFi & music, or bring your playlist
- Action camera footage of your day
- Towels & windproof jackets
- Welcome kit – a gift from us!
- Gratuity or tip
- Fuel cost (~270€)
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with fear of speed/water, or children under one year old
- Plenty of shade is provided during stops. Please notice that unavoidably there will be some exposure to the sun during the tour.
- You are required to take of your footwear in order to enter the boat
- In case of wind prediction over 6Bf, the captain has the authority to decide if (1) agreed route will be redesigned in order to provide maximum safety and comfort, or (2) the client will be provided with an alternative date for the initially chosen tour. Customer will be notified accordingly.
What do I need to bring?
- Swimsuits, one is never enough!
- Sun protection. Please use sea environment friendly sunscreen.
- Your sunglasses, the sun is strong
What not to bring:
- Beach towel, we provide fresh towels you can take with you after the tour!
We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
* Please note that each boat can take up to 8 people.