Having the whole day in front of you, you will have the chance to do the full round of both islands! Poliegos Blue Bay, Mersini beach, The Cave of the Seal, Goupa Kara are the absolute must-sees. Faros beach of Poliegos is where the pathway for the isle lighthouse begins, and Soufi beach and the not-known-to-many fjord of Kimolos, are among the amazing spots we will show to you.
There will be traditional freshly made mouthwatering snacks for you to refuel during the day, and wine/beer/cocktails. Towels are given by us to use & take home, and with our drone and action camera you can take videos and pictures. All this content will be sent to you afterwards for free!
Find out about
Kimolos, Goupa Kara
This fishing village with the elephant-like rock formation, visited from the sea, offers the best scenery. Do not miss the chance to take a photo here!
The unknown fjord of Kimolos is a secret we will trust you with!
At the uninhabited North of Kimolos, not easily seen from sea and not reachable from land, Soufi will steal your heart. Serene, protected from the wind, this little bay has only one small boat house and a few trees and is usually not crowded as only a few dare to reach the north of Kimolos.
Poliegos, Faros beach
The boat slowly reaches & anchors at the secluded beach of Faros (lighthouse in Greek). You jump into the shallow clear water and reach the sand. You have to be careful of the islanders, the wild goats which go down the beach to find drinkable water and enjoy eating tourists' food! From here, you can also reach the lonely lighthouse and take a look at the more-than-180° rewarding view.
Poliegos, Cave of the Seal
Would you like to spot some seals? This is the place you will most probably do, and its name holds true! Maybe seals choose to live around here because of the magnificent totally clear water inside the cave. Do you dare to jump in?
Poliegos, Blue bay
A paradise awaits you here! This spot is usually loaded with private international yachts, and for a good reason: its waters with their unusual light color along with the loneliness of the land, make a scenery ideal for relaxation!
Poliegos, Mersini bay
The closest one to Kimolos, this is the most popular beach of Poliegos. White sand, turquoise waters, wind protected, and usually full of super yachts. This secluded little oasis will steal your heart with its serenity.
Included & Excluded
- Private ride
- One of our Seafighter Rib boats
- Goods & services tax & liability insurance
- Delicious local vegetarian food choices, fresh and homemade
- Beers, cocktails, one bottle of Greek white wine, water bottles, coke, juice
- Snorkeling equipment
- SUP, sea scooter, other sea toys
- WiFi & music, or bring your playlist
- Drone & action camera
- Complementary short video of your day
- Windproof jackets
- Fresh fast-dry beach towels for you to use & take home
- Gratuity or tip
- Fuel cost (ESTIMATION: 350€ for Standard boats and 400€ for Premium boat)
What do I need to bring?
- Swimsuits, one is never enough!
- Sun protection. Please use sea environment friendly sunscreen.
- Your sunglasses, the sun is strong
What not to bring:
- Beach towel. We provide fresh fast-dry towels you can use & take with you after the tour!
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with fear of speed/water, or children under one year old
- Plenty of shade is provided during stops with an extra soft top cover we place on. Please notice that unavoidably there will be some exposure to the sun during the tour.
- You are required to take off your footwear in order to enter the boat
- In case of cancellation by Salty Rides, the entire deposit will be refunded.
- Should client not appear on the date of embarkation, Salty Rides is entitled to retain the full amount of the charter.
- In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client for any reason in less than 30 days before the tour, there is a cancellation fee of 30% of the total price. In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client in more than 30 days before the tour, the whole amount will be refunded (3% processing fees apply).