The best parts of Milos, Kimolos & Poliegos all in one fantastic day!
We have designed for you an all-in-one-day boat tour, so that you won’t miss anything of the three astonishing islands. You will begin from Pollonia and head across to Kimolos island. You will pass by wonderful beaches, bays of unique beauty, majestic little secluded spots. At Poliegos island you will want to stay forever at the paradise of Blue bay! At Milos island, Kleftiko bay, the internationally recognized for its uniqueness lair of pirates will stun you. You can enjoy the quietness of nature with a nice drink at hand before heading back full of images and memories.
Milos: Around the island in less time, so that you have more time to enjoy! During this tour we make a full ride around the island and stop at the most amazing places! Learn more about Milos.
Kimolos: Goupa Kara, Psathi, Kalamitsi … All waiting for you! Learn more about Kimolos.
Poliegos: You will find your paradise here! Blue bay is usually loaded with private international yachts, and for a good reason: its waters with their unusual light color along with the loneliness of the land, make a scenery ideal for relaxation! And there is more: Mersini bay, Panagia beach and so much more will leave you speechless! Learn more about Poliegos.
- Kleftiko Full day
Find out about
- 8h ride
- Departure 10:00 from Pollonia, Milos island (under agreement)
- Up to 8 passengers per boat
- Pick-up from selected seaside resorts or van trasfer (upon request at an extra cost)
Kimolos, Goupa Kara
This fishing village with the elephant-like rock formation, if visited from the side of the sea, offers the best photo scenery. Do not miss the chance to take a photo here!
Poliegos, Mersini bay
The closest one to Kimolos, this is the most popular beach of Poliegos. White sand, turquoise waters, wind protected, and usually full of yachts. This secluded little oasis will steal your heart with its serenity!
Poliegos, Blue bay
A paradise awaits for you here! This spot is usually loaded with private international yachts, and for a good reason: its waters with their unusual light color along with the loneliness of the land, make a scenery ideal for relaxation!
Poliegos, Cave of the Seal
Would you like to spot some seals? This is the place you will most probably do, and its name holds true! Maybe seals choose to live around here because of the magnificent totally clear water inside the cave. Do you dare to jump in?
Milos, Thiorichia beach
The old sulfur mines of Milos island were located on this beach, and nowadays you can see the ruins and only imagine what could it look like back then. Dive in the sulfur-golden waters of this beach and feel the memories of this historic place on your skin! You may be able to locate some thermal spots in the water, if you are looking out for bubbles.
Milos, Gerakas beach
A few hundred meters before Kleftiko, there is a secluded beach called Gerakas. This is the favourite spot of the captain! Inaccessible from the land, we are sure that its white sandy beach and thermal water bubbly spots, will amaze you too!
Milos, Tsigrado beach
The famous Tsigrado beach is mostly known for the intricate way to reach it from the land! People have to climb down a narrow pass between the rock and then down a small wooden ladder, in order to reach the beach. But you will be able to enjoy the beach and snorkel to the little caves around it and watch the climbers safely from afar!
Kleftiko beach is one of the most iconic places of Greece. We will stop here so that you can take many photos, dive into the clear waters with a full face mask and fins we will provide you with, and pass through the large volcanic rocks where pirates used to hide with their ships!
Milos, Sikia cave
After Kleftiko we will enter the cave of Sikia. It is a very large cave which is open to the sky, because the top has fallen inside! There is a tiny beach where you can swim to. As this is a very popular spot, we will visit it later in the day, when all other boats will have left!
- Private ride
- One of our luxurious black Seafighter Rib boats
- Goods & services tax
- Liability insurance
- Delicious local vegetarian food choices, fresh and homemade
- Beers, cocktails, one bottle of Greek white wine, water bottles, coke, juice, ice tea
- Snorkeling equipment
- SUP, sea scooter, other sea toys
- WiFi & music, or bring your playlist
- Action camera footage of your day
- Towels & windproof jackets
- Welcome kit – a gift from us!
- Gratuity or tip
- Fuel cost (~300€)
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with fear of speed/water, or children under one year old
- Plenty of shade is provided during stops. Please notice that unavoidably there will be some exposure to the sun during the tour.
- You are required to take of your footwear in order to enter the boat
- In case of wind prediction over 6Bf, the captain has the authority to decide if (1) agreed route will be redesigned in order to provide maximum safety and comfort, or (2) the client will be provided with an alternative date for the initially chosen tour. Customer will be notified accordingly.
- In case of strong north winds, the starting point may change to Firiplaka beach. Customer will be notified accordingly. Salty Rides is not obliged to provide means of transport to Firiplaka beach. Salty Rides can arrange a transfer for the client at an extra cost.
What do I need to bring?
- Swimsuits, one is never enough!
- Sun protection. Please use sea environment friendly sunscreen.
- Your sunglasses, the sun is strong
What not to bring:
- Beach towel, we provide fresh towels you can take with you after the tour!
We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
* Please note that each boat can take up to 8 people.