The best parts of Milos, Kimolos & Poliegos all in one fantastic day!
We have designed for you an all-in-one-day boat tour, so that you won’t miss anything of the three astonishing islands. You will begin from Pollonia and head across to Kimolos island. You will pass by wonderful beaches, bays of unique beauty & majestic little secluded spots. At Poliegos island, you will want to stay forever at the Blue bay paradise! At Milos island, Kleftiko bay, the internationally recognized for its uniqueness lair of pirates, will stun you. You may choose to enjoy the quietness of nature with a nice drink at hand before heading back, full of images and memories.
Milos: During this tour we make a full ride around the island and stop at the most amazing places! Learn more about Milos.
Kimolos: Goupa Kara, Psathi, Kalamitsi … All waiting for you! Learn more about Kimolos.
Poliegos: You will find your paradise here. Blue bay is usually loaded with private international yachts, and for a good reason: its waters, with their unusual light color along with the loneliness of the land, make a scenery ideal for relaxation! And there is more: Mersini bay & Panagia beach will leave you speechless! Learn more about Poliegos.
Find out about
Kimolos, Goupa Kara
This fishing village with the elephant-like rock formation, visited from the sea, offers the best scenery. Do not miss the chance to take a photo here!
Poliegos, Mersini bay
The closest one to Kimolos, this is the most popular beach of Poliegos. White sand, turquoise waters, wind protected, and usually a lair for super yachts. This secluded little oasis will steal your heart with its serenity!
Poliegos, Blue bay
A paradise awaits for you here! This spot is usually loaded with private international yachts, and for a good reason: its waters with their unusual light color along with the loneliness of the land, make a scenery ideal for relaxation!
Poliegos, Cave of the Seal
How would you like to spot some seals? This is the place you will most probably do, and its name holds true! Maybe seals choose to live around here because of the totally magnificent clear water inside the cave. Do you dare to jump in?
Milos, Thiorichia beach
The old sulfur mines of Milos island were located on this beach, and nowadays you can see the ruins and only imagine what could it look like back then. Dive in the sulfur-golden waters of this beach and feel the memories of this historic place on your skin! You may be able to locate some thermal spots in the water, if you are looking out for bubbles.
Milos, Gerakas beach
A few hundred meters before Kleftiko, there is a secluded beach called Gerakas. This is the favorite spot of our captains! Inaccessible from the land, we are sure that its white sandy beach and thermal water bubbly spots, will amaze you too!
Milos, Tsigrado beach
The famous Tsigrado beach is mostly known for the intricate way to reach it from the land. People have to climb down a narrow pass between the rock and then down a small wooden ladder, in order to reach the beach. But you will be able to enjoy the beach and snorkel to the little caves around it, while watching the climbers from afar.
Kleftiko beach is one of the most iconic places of Greece. We will stop here for as much time as you need, to take many photos, dive into the clear waters with a full face mask & fins we will provide you with, and pass through the large volcanic rocks where pirates used to hide their ships!
Milos, Sikia cave
After Kleftiko we will enter the cave of Sikia. It is a very large cave which is open to the sky, because the top has fallen inside. There is a tiny beach where you can swim to. As this is a very popular spot, we will visit it later in the day, when all others have left.
- Private ride
- One of our luxurious Seafighter Rib boats
- Goods & services tax
- Liability insurance
- Delicious local vegetarian food choices, fresh and homemade
- Beers, cocktails, one bottle of Greek white wine, water bottles, coke, juice, ice tea
- Snorkeling equipment
- SUP, sea scooter, other sea toys
- WiFi & music, or bring your playlist
- Drone & action camera footage of your day
- Towels & windproof jackets
- Welcome kit – a gift from us!
- Gratuity or tip
- Fuel cost ESTIMATION 350€
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with fear of speed/water, or children under one year old
- Plenty of shade is provided during stops. Please notice that unavoidably there will be some exposure to the sun during the tour.
- You are required to take off your footwear in order to enter the boat
What do I need to bring?
- Swimsuits, one is never enough!
- Sun protection. Please use sea environment friendly sunscreen.
- Your sunglasses, the sun is strong
What not to bring:
- Beach towel, we provide fresh towels you can take with you after the tour!
- In case of cancellation by Salty Rides, the entire deposit will be refunded.
- Should client not appear on the date of embarkation, Salty Rides is entitled to retain the full amount of the charter.
- In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client for any reason in less than 30 days before the tour, there is a cancellation fee of 30% of the total price. In the event of cancellation of the charter by the client in more than 30 days before the tour, the whole amount will be refunded (3% processing fees apply).