Leaving from Pollonia village marina we stop at Poliegos Galazia Nera. The place is magic, lots of caves to snorkel to and the bluest waters you have ever seen. You can also take the SUP, paddle together into the caves and take your own photos with our action camera! Mersini beach is a crystal-clear cute bay to take a swim and relax, and “The Cave of the Seal” is a must-see, a large cave with white sand and turquoise waters. Then we visit Goupa Kara, the unique picturesque village with the small boat houses, the “syrmata” of Kimolos.
There will be traditional freshly made mouthwatering snacks for you to refuel during the day, and wine/beer/cocktails. Towels are given by us to use & take home, and with our drone and action camera you can take videos and pictures. All this content will be sent to you afterwards for free!
- Kleftiko Full day
Find out about
- 4 ½h ride
- Departure 09:00 or 15:00 from Pollonia, Milos Island
- Up to 8 passengers per boat
- Pick-up from selected seaside resorts or van transfer (upon request at an extra cost)
Kimolos, Goupa Kara
This fishing village with the elephant-like rock formation, if visited from the side of the sea, offers the best photo scenery. Do not miss the chance to take a photo here!
Poliegos, Mersini bay
The closest one to Kimolos, this is the most popular beach of Poliegos. White sand, turquoise waters, wind protected, and usually full of yachts. This secluded little oasis will steal your heart with its serenity!
Poliegos, Blue bay
A paradise awaits for you here! This spot is usually loaded with private international yachts, and for a good reason: its waters with their unusual light color along with the loneliness of the land, make a scenery ideal for relaxation!
Poliegos, Cave of the Seal
Would you like to spot some seals? This is the place you will most probably do, and its name holds true! Maybe seals choose to live around here because of the magnificent totally clear water inside the cave. Do you dare to jump in?
- Private ride
- One of our luxurious black Seafighter Rib boats
- Goods & services tax
- Liability insurance
- Delicious local vegetarian food choices, fresh and homemade
- Beers, cocktails, one bottle of Greek white wine, water bottles, coke, juice, ice tea
- Snorkeling equipment
- SUP, sea scooter, other sea toys
- WiFi & music, or bring your playlist
- Action camera footage of your day
- Towels & windproof jackets
- Welcome kit – a gift from us!
- Gratuity or tip
- Fuel cost (~220€)
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with fear of speed/water, or children under one year old
- Plenty of shade is provided during stops. Please notice that unavoidably there will be some exposure to the sun during the tour.
- You are required to take of your footwear in order to enter the boat
- In case of wind prediction over 6Bf, the captain has the authority to decide if (1) agreed route will be redesigned in order to provide maximum safety and comfort, or (2) the client will be provided with an alternative date for the initially chosen tour. Customer will be notified accordingly.
- In case of strong north winds, the starting point may change to Firiplaka beach. Customer will be notified accordingly. Salty Rides is not obliged to provide means of transport to Firiplaka beach. Salty Rides can arrange a transfer for the client at an extra cost.
What do I need to bring?
- Swimsuits, one is never enough!
- Sun protection. Please use sea environment friendly sunscreen.
- Your sunglasses, the sun is strong
What not to bring:
- Beach towel, we provide fresh towels you can take with you after the tour!
We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
* Please note that each boat can take up to 8 people.