Payment terms

Payment terms

Down-payment 30% to book the tour + remaining 70% during check-in.

For last minute bookings payoff 100% during check-in.

All advertized prices include:
– Captain
– Fuel for the advertized route
– VAT 24%
– Departure from Pollonia village
– All standrard services