With this tour you visit the southern parts of Milos where the most beautiful places are. Gerakas beach, the caves coastline of Tsigrado, these fantastic spots will come before the two highlights: Kleftiko and Sikia cave! Kleftiko is the most well-known sight of Milos with its stunning rocks and formations, and Sikia, the roofless cave we enter with the boat, will be the perfect closure to an unforgettable day.
There will be traditional freshly made mouthwatering snacks for you to refuel during the day, and wine/beer/cocktails. Towels are given by us to use & take home, and with our drone and action camera you can take videos and pictures. All this content will be sent to you afterwards for free, as well as a video made by us with all best moments!
- Kleftiko Full day
Find out about
- 4 ½h ride
- Departure 09:00 or 15:00 from Pollonia, Milos Island
- Up to 8 passengers per boat
- Pick-up from selected seaside resorts or van transfer (upon request at an extra cost)
Milos, Gerakas beach
A few hundred meters before Kleftiko, there is a secluded beach called Gerakas. This is the favourite spot of the captain! Inaccessible from the land, we are sure that its white sandy beach and thermal water bubbly spots, will amaze you too!
Milos, Tsigrado beach
The famous Tsigrado beach is mostly known for the intricate way to reach it from the land! People have to climb down a narrow pass between the rock and then down a small wooden ladder, in order to reach the beach. But you will be able to enjoy the beach and snorkel to the little caves around it and watch the climbers safely from afar!
The signature spot of Milos, Kleftiko is a unique testimony of nature’s ability for otherworldly creations. It is a cluster of volcanic white rocks that emerge from the crystalline waters of the Aegean. Its natural caves and hideouts, only accessible by boat, were used as lairs by the Aegean pirates!
Milos, Sikia cave
A large cave with a large hole looking at the sky, accessible only from water. Only agile boats, such as a Salty Rides' powerboat, can enter the cave. Its name means “fig tree” and comes from a tree that hangs over the opening at the top! As this is a very popular spot, we will visit it later in the day, when all other boats will have left!
- Private ride
- One of our luxurious black Seafighter Rib boats
- Goods & services tax
- Liability insurance
- Delicious local vegetarian food choices, fresh and homemade
- Beers, cocktails, one bottle of Greek white wine, water bottles, coke, juice, ice tea
- Snorkeling equipment
- SUP, sea scooter, other sea toys
- WiFi & music, or bring your playlist
- Action camera footage of your day
- Towels & windproof jackets
- Welcome kit – a gift from us!
- Gratuity or tip
- Fuel cost (~220€)
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with fear of speed/water, or children under one year old
- Plenty of shade is provided during stops. Please notice that unavoidably there will be some exposure to the sun during the tour.
- You are required to take of your footwear in order to enter the boat
- In case of wind prediction over 6Bf, the captain has the authority to decide if (1) agreed route will be redesigned in order to provide maximum safety and comfort, or (2) the client will be provided with an alternative date for the initially chosen tour. Customer will be notified accordingly.
- In case of strong north winds, the starting point may change to Firiplaka beach. Customer will be notified accordingly. Salty Rides is not obliged to provide means of transport to Firiplaka beach. Salty Rides can arrange a transfer for the client at an extra cost.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 30% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
What do I need to bring?
- Swimsuits, one is never enough!
- Sun protection. Please use sea environment friendly sunscreen.
- Your sunglasses, the sun is strong
What not to bring:
- Beach towel, we provide fresh towels you can take with you after the tour!
* Please note that each boat can take up to 8 people.